Technology is always changing and evolving. Lately it seems as if every day there is something new and more advanced than the day before. But what do these changes mean for the insurance industry? Check out some of the new innovations coming out that are making some big changes!
- Social Intelligence: With the rapid growth of Social Media, more insurance agents and agencies are taking to sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google + and others to market their products. Social Intelligenceis a site that that collects information to help you identify people or sites that could be fraudulent or abusive.
- Bio-Reveal: This system is able to test for the presence of mold, water damage and bacteria with results in as little as 15 seconds. Read more about this cool invention here.
- ITEL Mobile Lab App: This app makes identify and matching what you need to replace in the event of major loss significantly easier. Adjusters can not submit photos, product samples and measurements to the ITEL lab where the analysts can do a nationwide product search for the best pricing information and product recommendations.
- Splice: Splice Software has created a personalized voice experience that is a “voice merge”. You can create renewal reminders, fraud alerts claim status updates and more to give your customers a more personalized experience.
- Vioance Interpreter App: It is very common today to interact with clients who speak different languages. Not all agents are fluent in multiple languages and not all agencies have interpreters or people specifically for non-English speaking clients. Vioance has created an application that has over 200 languages available 24/7 for telephone interpretation and 20 for video allowing adjusters to turn their smart phone or tablet into a mobile interpreter in less than 1 minute.