About Brier Grieves Insurance
When considering an insurance agency to protect you and your family, property or business, you should work with a company you know and trust. Here are a few facts about Brier Grieves Insurance to help you to get to know us better.
We're growing! In the last three years Brier Grieves Insurance has:
- Doubled our number of agents
- Grown our personal and commercial business by 30%
- Acquired the Nash Insurance Agency in North Tampa
- Opened a new office on South Dale Mabry
Our agents are trusted, experienced members. of the community:
- Many of our agents have 15 or more years of experience in personal and commercial insurance
- We currently cover more than $30 million in premiums
- Our founder, Brier Grieves, and many of our agents are life-long Tampa residents
We can write insurance policies for all types of Commercial and Personal needs including:
- Commercial: We write policies for all levels of commercial properties, from small strip centers and multi-tenant shopping plazas to a wide variety of national restaurant franchises, mom n' pop diners, small retail stores, contractors and offices for doctors and attorneys.
- Personal: From high-value, new and vintage homes to first-time homebuyers.
- We are the go-to insurance agency for high -profile Bay area professional athletes, traveling events such as the Princess Diana Dress Tour, movie theaters and several of the floats for the legendary Gasparilla Pirate Festival!
Our products include:
- Commercial Insurance: General Liability, Property, Worker's Compensation, Umbrella, Professional Liability, Commercial Auto, Group Health Coverage and many more.
- Personal Insurance: Homeowners, Personal Auto, Watercraft, Contractors and Individual Health Coverage.
- Other Services Available: Risk Management Consulting, Contract Review, Mergers and Acquisitions Due Diligence and Loss Forecasting.
We provide award-winning service recognized to be among the best in the industry:
- TampaBay Young Professional of the Year Finalist-2009
- Tampa Bay Rookie Young Professional of the Year Finalist-2009
- Strategic Independent Agent Alliance Agency of the Year - 2006; member of the Advisory Board -2004&2005
- Universal North America Top Ten Producer and seat on the Advisory Board - 2004 & 2005
- Moore Employer Solutions PEO Key Brokerage Recipient- 2003
- Nationwide National Agency of the Year - 2000